To use My Media Mall, you need the following:
1. A valid library card.
2. Free Special software:
Nook eReader: Adobe Digital Editions
Kindle eReader: no software needed
Tablets/Smartphones: OverDrive App
Checkout periods are limited to 2 weeks by default.
You can change this under Account/Settings.
You may renew the item if no one is waiting for it.
You may checkout up to 5 items at one time and have up to 7 items on your holds list at one time.
Logging into Your MMM Account:
1. Click Sign In.
2. Select Illinois Heartland Library System from
the list of libraries.
3. Enter your library card number (no spaces)
and pin number (By default, the last 4 digits of
your phone number.)
There are two ways to find an eBook or audiobook
in the My Media Mall catalog:
1. Browse to find one that interests you
2. Search based on specifics like title or author
1. Select a category from the lists at the top of
the page (such as eBook Fiction/All Fiction).
2. Narrow your search (optional) by:
Clicking Show me only titles with copies
available to avoid checked out titles
Filtering results by anything listed in the
gray boxes, such as Format or Subject.
Enter search terms in the Search Box
Click Advanced Search and enter search terms in multiple fields
Checking Out a Title:
The checkout procedure is different for Kindle and
Borrowing a Title
1. Click on a title to open the information page.
Verify that the title is available in the rightformat
(EPUB for Nooks, Kindle for Kindles).
2. Click the Borrow button and log in if prompted to do so.
Your account’s bookshelf appears, displaying the new title
Tablets and Smartphones
To use My Media Mall titles on your tablet or smartphone
download the free OverDrive App from your device’s app